اهلا وسهلا بك
اتمنى ان تكوني طالبه في مدرسة ام سليم الانصاريه
تحياتي الادارة
اهلا وسهلا بك
اتمنى ان تكوني طالبه في مدرسة ام سليم الانصاريه
تحياتي الادارة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
prnssya pinkya
atoOomy
6 مشترك
انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2  الصفحة التالية
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
atoOomy

atoOomy

عدد المساهمات : 153
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/04/2010

أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 10:26 am

السلام عليكم
يـــــت هالفكره ببالي
ع اساس انـــــ الكل يستفيد منهـا
واللي ماامداه يكتب ويبحث ويسوي برزنتيشن حياه ياخذ من هنيي
واللي مالقا فكره هم علطول يااخذ ويستعير ويغير اللي يبي على كيفه

ة
واتمنى الكل يشارك وينزل لنا جم برزنتشين عشان الكل يستفيد
و انا نفسي بنزل برزنتيشنات حلوه و سهله Very Happy

اتمنى التفاعل من الأعضاء ..
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 10:27 am

GOOD MORNING GIRLS?
People have enjoyed chocolate as a delicious dessert for over 1000 years, yet few of us know where this delicious dessert comes from. Chocolate comes from the cocoa tree. The Mayans and Aztecs were the first to make chocolate. They crushed the seeds of the cacao tree and added spices. Then, they added hot water. This drink was called Chocolatl, meaning warm liquid.

This drink was given to royalty and Emperor Montezuma Chocolatl was thought to be healthy. Chocolatl was then treated like a drink of the gods. But now Chocolate is used all over the world, and eaten anywhere and anytime, whatever the occasion and People all over the world can enjoy this delicious treat. And chocolate will be remembered in a sweet way.
by the end i advise you to balance between eating cacao or you will be a chocoholic
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 10:30 am

Bacteria

The bacteria are very small microbes . some bacteria are useful , othr are harmful . the useful bacteria are used for making vitamins . the harmful bacteria cause diaeases , they destroy our food . they live every where . we
. can see them with a microscope
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 10:32 am

و هذا بعد موضوع و لا تنسوني بتفاعلكم
-
Peach <<الخوخ

Peach one of the two types with the benefits of the delicious fruit dried Kthirpvakhawk

Protects against: heart disease, osteoporosis and constipation
Peach realize its benefits Eklu alleviate constipation because it contains a high amount of fiber that also protect against heart disease and reduce the amount of cholesterol and prevent the oxidation of LDL. U.S. study revealed that eating 10 to 12 peaches tablets every day may prevent the osteoporosis causes of the decline in the amount of estrogen.
Here, pictures of the peach flesh before:
In addition, the peach article contains boron, which helps the body absorb calcium to keep bones strong

Smile
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 10:34 am

Television

Television is agood means of fun and small village.Television plays agreat part in our life.It is the outcome of modern science and tachnology.It has become agood means of communication and interinment.Through television,we get attached.We get attached to the world.It makes the world asmall village,Thanked to television,We can get in touch with to date current events all over the word television has also become a useful educational mesns we use it in scools and universities to make useful programs for ouir students.But television is a double edge weapon.It can waste our time of is misused.It can harm our eyes and skins due to the ultra violet rays it produces it can also show bad and undesirble programs wich are against our valuse and traditions.To use T.V logically and resonanly to get the almost benefil.

UAE. The United States of the Gulf which states that if I went out to enjoy it. UAE and many good people there and many of them good qualities and ornamental objects. Characterized Emirates lute, and they want many things. The people of the State of Kuwait loves Emirates often because there has a beautiful markets and festivals and places of entertainment. Disregarding linked with Kuwait than things, but I can enumerate it many. and I better to go in vacation time.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالجمعة أبريل 09, 2010 10:36 am

مشكله التلوث البيئي]

The problem of environmental pollution

has become a serious threat to mankind b fleeting but threatens the lives of all living organisms and plants It has emerged this problem as a result of the industrial and Els the sovereignty of the population over the years and environment pollution in Maan uh includes extensive pollution of the biosphere Bbah and lead to Tel % pw environmental organisms, such as microbes Bakt Rayya, viruses and fungi that also includes pollution of chemotherapy of the environment and lead to the pollution of the environment sprayings chemicals and gases and waste of factories and many m n chemicals have radioactivity This leads to Tallow radioactivity of the environment..

February

February a sacrd month for all the kuwaitis many reasons.First becaus it is the month of our independence secondly,it is the month our libretion after the iraqe occapation so our wise government held an economis festival last february to mark that holy occasion.In that festivel,all the big markets,supermarkets and big companis that happy occation the after prizes,descouts and competitions on ther products and good it turned out to be a cuitural and economis and social ceremony as culturad debates and discussuins were hild with great poets,writers and businessmen.That festival flourish the touristis and in that sacred economis aspects inside our country.We hope that fistivel will be hold every year in that sacred and beloved month "February
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 2:06 am

Water turtles
I love turtles and turtle as a slow-moving turtles are divided into two categories : show and water and feed mainly on tortoise plant and the erosion of all the things that made, for example, have a T. soon : fruit and vegetables, meat, eggs, bread and the like.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 2:09 am

sweets
and the best kinds of imported delicacies from Bahrain, and sweets made in the events that imports of candy shops in Bahrain from Chuitar are the colors of Hilo j are colored red, green, and the sweets Aman Ihmmezh verified Omani sweets reputation within the range Outside the country, known as a symbol of generosity and consented only hall and now love distribute the sweets for girls...

Very Happy

Kuwait
is a beautiful country. And the features of the State of Kuwait beautiful and many of them : the Kuwait towers-city entertainment and zoo. The State of Kuwait is a good and safe person who comes to Kuwait and says they love become his second. For example, all go to a place we see people from other countries operate in Kuwait. Because of Kuwait give them salaries strong. Finally, I want to say that Kuwait is a good country and respects other people.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 2:20 am

[color=violet]***
الهوايات
My favourite hobby

My favourite hobby is reading stories.

I read stories in my freetime.

I enjoy reading stories in the school library.

My favourite story is Tom Thumb..

***[/color]
-

الكمبيوتر

the computer is very important
i can draw and write with the computer
i can see lots of pictures and play games
i enjoy the computer class in my school
i always turn the computer off when i finish

-

شرطي المرور

The policeman

The policeman works at the police station.

He works very hard to keep our country safe.

when I grow up I want to be a policeman.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 2:24 am

The importance of sport
اهمية الرياضة Basketball bounce cheers

Sports and exercises play an important role in our daily life. Everyone can benefit from exercise. You should do some physical activity at least three times per week. Regular exercise will keep your heart and lungs healthy, make you stronger, keep you healthier, and make you look better and make you feel better about yourself. Sports strengthen the body function of people and preserve the youth of them. I advise you to make some time to practice sport in order to have a happy and healthy life.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 2:29 am

Free time…… وقت الفراغ

On school days I don't get long free time because of too much homework I have to do. I usually get two free hours every day. Then I can do what I like. I thing that watching T.V programmers is more interesting than watching video films. In my opinion, I think reading magazine is enjoyable and it's boring to read books and newspaper. I like to spend my holiday with my family; we usually go together to shopping center and some times to the cinema. On weekend, I prefer to visit my friend and spend lovely time with hear in her house.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 3:18 am

Responsibilities at home……المسؤليات في المنزل

Every person in this world has lots of responsibilities to do and I am one of them. For example I have to look after my little sister and help my younger sister with her homework. I also have to give my father the shopping list and I have to do lots of homework. Some times I have to help my mother with $$$$$ng and shopping but I don't have to wash the dishes or to clean the garden. In my opinion I think it's good to have responsibilities because this will help me in future when I have my own houses and kids.\ I don't always fulfill my responsibilities because I sometime have lots of homework to do. When this happens my mother shouts at me.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 3:20 am

shcool.......المدرسة

My name is Hassan. I study at a secondary school. I like my school but I so me times feel bored. For me the most interesting subject is geography because you can learn about other people in other countries. English however is the most useful. I need it for my future career. Arabic is so boring that I sometime fall a sleep in the class. But the most enjoy able subject is sport it is the easiest also. I des like maths. My school is modern and nice. I really enjoy the break time with my friends end the visits to the museum with the teacher.

holiday.......العطلة

Last week I visited the national park in lganda. It is a nice place to see the animals, the different birds, monkeys ..... I stayed in a small comfortable mud hut by the river side. the viem was breath-leaking and the 3o meters high waterfall were great. I took aired on a small boot to see the hippos and crocodiles. I also droved jeep with a ranger who told me a lot about the lion and the monkey. During the night the weather was great as it was the dry season and so we steady by the campfire ate grilled fish and listened to the stories of the rangers about the poachers. The trip was great. We really enjoyed and I made new friends
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 3:35 am

Capatshino
Capashino is my best hot drinks .i'ts the famons drinks in Italy .when I drink Capatshino ifeel happy. Capashino is contain sugar ,milk ,coffee , and choclate .the best coffee in Kuwait who present a delicious Capashino is starbucks . now starbucks has anew Capashino it's (cold Capashino). Go to starbucks and tste it .it's yam yam
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 3:54 am

betty boop

one of my favorite cartoons characters is betty boop . She has always held a fascination for me from the day of my childhood. I have been collecting boopabelia for about the last 3 years.
Betty boop is an animated cartoon character appearing in the talcartoon. Betty boop
series of films produced by max fleischer. She has appeared in more that 100 cartoons. Along with betty boop appeared grampy koko and her dog pudgy. From betty boop
cartoons :- dizzy dishes ,barnacle bill stopping the show. She is remains popular today
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 3:57 am

1- صداقات الانترنت
Internet Friendship

Do you prefer it?
Do peaple prefer Internet friendship? Do you think that Internet Friend more closely than traditional friend?
Some peoplebelieved that the Internet friendships opened the doors to build strong friendships with girls from all over the world, And other saw that this Friendships cannot be continue. But the most warn this friendship, in my Opinion Internet Friendship is a good way to communicate with your friends from your school or from all over the world.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 4:02 am

3- التكنلوجيـا الحديثه

No one can deny the importance of "Modern Technology" in our life. We can't do without modern technology as it has become part and parcel in our daily life. We must know that modern technology has a lot of advantages and disadvantages but If it has any bad effects or disadvantages, they will be of no importance, if outweighed by its marvelous merits and benefits.
As for advantages, Technology is everywhere nowadays. In my opinion, it has made our life comfortable and easy in almost all fields. It has played a great role in the medical field, the industrial field, the agricultural field … etc. it has helped all kinds of people through its marvelous benefits. No doubt it has changed our life to the better.
As for disadvantages, technology causes most of the pollution in the world and a lot of diseases due to being exposed to its various shapes like, the computer, the machinery, the X-ray machine, the mobile and so on.
To end this amazing topic, I want to say that without modern technology, there will be no life on earth as it has occupied a remarkable position in our life. I can say that it runs our life completely.
To sum up, modern technology is indispensable whatever drawbacks it has as it can help man more than harm him. This means we must benefit from the advantages and make full use of them and take care of the disadvantages by taking the strict measures and precautions to protect ourselves from its harms and dangers. Finally, Let me say that "Technology is Life".
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 4:05 am

6- الالعاب الاولمبيه
The Olympic games

The Olympic games is the greatest festival of sports in the world
Nowadays the games take place every four years in a different country.But in the past it was different . The first games were held in Greece in
776 BC.
People came from different parts of Greece to Olympia which was a small village in the north of the country .All the people who took part were Greek .First of all they had a great dinner and then each sportsman promised that he would not cheat .There were horse races and chariot races -a chariot was a small cart pulled by horses. There were also running races like the one hundred and two hundred meters, and also the “Marathon” which was more than 40 kilometers long.
"But the most popular sport was the “Pentathlon”. This word comes from the Greek language and means “five"

.................................................. ..

7- الكويت والبحر

Nobody can deny the impact of the sea on Kuwaiti people's culture. The sea, in the past, was the main source of wealth in Kuwait and not oil. Kuwaitis history has been transmitted from generations through verbal tales and songs, about the sea divers who would spend months in the sea, escaping the harsh desert life and keeping Kuwait Independent.
In the past Kuwaiti people used to live by the sea. They worked as fishermen to get food from the sea. They used to go fishing from dawn to sunset. They used different means of fishing like nets, GARGOOR, MEADAR and HATHRAH.
They caught lovely fish like HAMOOR and ZUBAIDI. It was a lovely hard job.
Kuwaitis in the past used to have many job titles for sailors and pearl hunters. One of these jobs called Serdal - Amir el ghoss and it means, the commander of the Captains over the Sea (Nowakhthah). His job was to rule and to control the Pearl hunting trips over the Sea. Other Job title was Emjademi,, and he was the sailors chief- "Ra'ees el ba7arah" on the Ship. Seab is one of the sailors' staff on the ship, and he was the person who pulls the divers off the water. "Retheef " was the person who help with different work during the trip and trains to be a future diver.

They use many kinds of ships-Dhows for many purposes to live on the sea sources. Al-Boom was one of the famous and most used ships in Kuwait in the past.

There were many kinds of Al-Boom used by Kuwaitis for many purposes at that time. One of these kinds called Boom-Ghawas and it was used for pearls hunting. Other kinds called (Boom-Ma'y), for sweet water delivery. (Teshalah) for shipping stones for building. The bigger one called (Boom Saffar)- sailor Boom for long distance sailing, and (Boom- Gatta'a) for short distance sailing.
[center][b]
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 4:08 am

Flower

A flower is the part of the plant that makes the seeds. The main parts of a flower are the carpels and stamens. These parts are often found in the center of the flower. There are egg cells in the carpel and pollen cells in the stamen. All flowers have four basic parts: sepals, petals, carpels and stamen. Different flowers have different numbers and shapes of these parts.
Plants can not move from one ******** to another, thus many flowers have evolved to attract animals to transfer pollen between individuals in dispersed populations.
and also Many flowers have important symbolic meanings in many culture. Some of the more common for Example

the Red roses are given as a symbol of love, beauty, and passion.

flower flower flower
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 4:15 am

ا

المونليزا

Mona Lisa (also known as La Gioconda) is a 16th century portrait painted in oil on a poplar panel by Leonardo da Vinci during the Italian Renaissance. The work is owned by the French government and hangs in the Musée du Louvre in Paris, France with the title Portrait of Lisa Gherardini, wife of Francesco del Giocondo.
The painting is a half-length portrait and depicts a woman whose expression is often described as enigmatic.[2][3] The ambiguity of the sitter's expression, the monumentality of the half-figure composition, and the subtle modeling of forms and atmospheric illusionism were novel qualities that have contributed to the painting's continuing fascination.[1] Few other works of art have been subject to as much scrutiny, study, mythologizing and parody.
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 4:17 am

Tears

People are the only animals that cry . When some one dies, we cry .When a baby is born, we cry . When a dear person graduates, we cry .When we see people in trouble, we cry. We cry on different occasions the happy ones and the sad ones too. We cry for thousands of reasons , but no body knows really how we cry . Crying is a mystery .
What is the true explanation for our tears? . What are tears ? How do they come ? Why do they coma ? Modern science doesn't have all the answers to these questions ..
We know a few facts a bout tears. We know , for example, that all tears have salt in them . We also know that there are two kinds of tears : emotional tears and reflex tears . Emotional tears come from feeling like happiness . Reflex tears come when we get a piece of dirt in the eye or we peel onions ..
William Frey, a scientist who is studying the chemistry of tears, said that there is more protein in emotional tears than in reflex tears ones, but nobody knows why there is that extra protein, and nobody knows where it comes from.. .
Frey's study also shows that women cry more often than men . They cry four times as often as men . However the study doesn't tell why that happens. Is because of biology? Or is it ok for women to cry in our society unlike men..
Frey has a theory about crying , but it hasn't been proved yet. He says that stress and pressure produce poison chemicals in the body . Crying is people's way to remove these poison chemicals out of the body..
Psychologists also believe that crying helps reduce stress that can cause high blood pressure, heart disease, and other serious disease. For our health, it may be good for all of us, men and women, to have a good cry more often
prnssya pinkya

prnssya pinkya

عدد المساهمات : 16
تاريخ التسجيل : 08/04/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 6:57 am

يسلمو خيتو
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 7:59 am

الله يسلمج ..& منوووره ..:*
Houni

Houni

عدد المساهمات : 46
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/04/2010
العمر : 26

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 9:50 am

يـــــــــــسلموو
atoOomy

atoOomy

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH   أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH Emptyالسبت أبريل 10, 2010 10:03 am

الله يسلمج حبوبه &منوووره ...:*[center][b]

أكبر تجمع لـ البرزنتيشنات EngLisH
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 2انتقل الى الصفحة : 1, 2  الصفحة التالية

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: [ آلمدرسـﮧ ] :: • قُسّـمْ ENGLISH ] ~-
انتقل الى: